For the last few months, I’ve been in a deep dive of study – internal and external – feeling into the state of our world and economy. With my economist’s lens and my heart rooted in ancient wisdom traditions, I’ve been feeling, looking, listening for where our economy and culture are both soaring and collapsing. What are we evolving into?
In working with hundreds of extraordinary and heartfelt women, I’ve seen larger trends and patterns among us. I’m pregnant with some tender insights and a potent vision for you and for us.
Because we are at a crossroads.
I imagine you are receiving a lot of “information” about the urgency of this moment, too.
Over the next weeks, I’ll share additional blog posts with you about how:
W.E. – Women Entrepreneurs – are an Economic and Cultural Revolution.
And why the time is now for you to express the revolution birthing through you.
But first, we must break the spell…
I’m naming the massive urgency in our human-eco-system not to elicit fear – although there are some seriously scary things going on in our economy – but in order to break the spell that binds us.
Breaking this spell requires listening to far wiser information than our mind’s can speak, and then wielding energy with that wisdom. (An ancient her-art, for modern times.)
One of the biggest patterns I’ve discovered working with hundreds of women is this:
We All Struggle With The Same Things. There is nothing wrong with you.
You’re not the only one that wants something soooooooooooooo bad, but resists doing it, being it, feeling it, living it.
We all do this. We’re in the same boat.
Some of the biggest spells that we’re all under:
• Staying lodged in vagueness, yearning for the clarity and confidence to go for it, but instead just floating around from one thing to another, and not staying with anything long enough to shape-shift your reality.
• Spinning endless circles of confusion about daily decisions (let alone, your dharma and business), thus wasting precious time and energy on finding the “right” decision, instead of creating it.
• Constantly doubting your beauty, goodness and capacity to wield material energy.
• Running a mile a minute in a kind of hysteria of activity (often to please others) that disconnects you from your birthright, your intuition and your command of your inner Being.
• Underneath all of these spells is the the biggest spell of all – plain and simple – not being nice to yourself. Expecting yourself to do more, do it faster, never make a mistake, be perfect at something the first time you try, and then, beating yourself up on the inside.
This spell gives birth to a ton of vagueness, paralysis, confusion, doubt and running around like a chicken with your head cut off trying to manage everyone’s perception of your value and worth, because underneath, we’re not sure of it ourselves.
W.E. must break these spells.
Here is a music video (yes, a MUSIC VIDEO!) I made for us as a prayer for all of us breaking the fucking spell. Hallelujah!!!
W.E. need you awake and receptive, direct and commanding.
It’s time to listen. The ancients’ whispers are louder than ever.
Let’s move some energy.
How many of you are ready to move some energy?
If not, my next post on the Economic Revolution may help you get off the fence. Or, send you further into vagueness, confusion, doubt and hysteria.
Because there is a massive change already occurring in our economic system, and if we aren’t ready to break the spell, so we can wield it and shape-shift it, we may be in danger of getting run over by it.
With empowered love and listening,
PS – Where is all this is headed for our community?
For the last month, I’ve been at my altar beating a drum, feeling all the women entrepreneurs who have not received WINC’s core business training. Since we still live in an economic system where you are required to make money to survive, my vision is to make it easy for as many women as possible to receive WINC’s business training this Fall.
So, yes, I am inviting you into a best-in-class business training Program, so that you can direct your energy and command your livelihood, as an awake and receptive, feminine Being.
But really, I am inviting you into:
A MOVEMENT and a REVOLUTION
Join the Revolution by entering to win a free ride for WINC’s Fall 90-Day Program ($1500 value). On Monday, July 24, we will award full scholarships to 10% (yes, TEN percent!) of all women who apply. We did the scholarships as a PERCENT, so that the more you share this Revolution with your Sisters, the more of you will win the scholarship. This is not a zero-sum game.
But first, what is the Economic Revolution… Click here to jump to the next post.