Denver Start Up Week – Mentoring Sessions
We are excited to be offering 1:1 mentorship sessions all week at 2019 Denver Start Up Week.
Mentorship sessions are for startup founders to meet with incredible mentors from Denver’s startup ecosystem to get advice and guidance to help meet their startup challenges and goals.
How mentorship will work:
- 30-minute mentorship sessions will be held at Basecamp Powered by Chase Ink ® from 12 pm-2 pm, Monday-Thursday of Denver Startup Week.
- Appointments are available on Startup Space, a mobile app for entrepreneurship ecosystems hosted by The Commons on Champa.
- Entrepreneurs interested in scheduling a session will provide basic information in advance by completing a registration form on Startup Space. This is meant to minimize time spent in introductions and “getting up to speed” and to maximize the 30 minutes of mentorship.
How to register for a mentorship session:
(1) Get started by adding this session to your Denver Startup Week schedule. (https://www.denverstartupweek.org)
(2) Download the Startup Space app in your app store. Membership + app is FREE courtesy of The Commons.
(3) Create your profile in Startup Space.
(4) Look for a confirmation email with next steps to register for sessions with DSW mentors!
By signing up for a free Startup Space membership, you’ll have access to the entrepreneurship community, mentorship, resource directories, community events and real-time Q&A year-round.
Startup Space is available to Denver’s entrepreneurship community courtesy of partners and supporters of The Commons on Champa, Denver’s community hub for entrepreneurship.
Sessions sponsored by Pledge 1% (https://pledge1colorado.org).