What You Can Imagine In Level 1
Over three months, I will teach you the four-parts of the Engine of Your Business Revenue and exactly how to implement these four parts for your business. Every Monday you will be on a 1.5-2 hour webinar with me and your 25 WINC Sisters. One Monday, you will get the training on one part of your Engine, and the following Monday you’ll have a Q&A to get my feedback on your questions. In the Webinars, you can see me, and interact with each other, while also sharing my screen, as we go through the training content.
Level 1 also gives you all the training materials, spreadsheets, homework assignments, video recordings and transcripts of the Webinars. You’ll have these resources to refer to for the rest of your business life, each time you’re ready to take the next jump in your revenue.
Who Is Level 1 Best For?
Of course, you know the expression, “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.” I can give you all the training, materials and tools to drive your revenue up, but you have to do the work to see results.
Since this is the most “Do It By Yourself” level of the 90-Day Program, you need to make sure you can do the work without the handholding you’d receive in Level 2 and Level 3.
Level 1 is a great fit for you if:
- You’re self-disciplined working on your own.
- You’re self-confident, and don’t get easily paralyzed or overwhelmed when left to your own devices. You might be scared, but you take action anyway. (This is perhaps one of the most important things for successful women entrepreneurs.)
- You have at least 5 hours a week to devote to the Webinars and materials, and AT LEAST 5 hours a week for implementing what you learn.The amount of time you put in is directly correlated to your tangible and financial results, so if you can spend 20-40 hours a week, I recommend you do.
- You have a strong willingness to learn new technology and how to use spreadsheets.
- You’re committed to submitting questions to me during the Q&A, and reaching out to other women in the Program, as these are the primary ways to get feedback in Level 1.
- You simply cannot afford the time and financial investment of Level 2 or Level 3 right now.
WINC’s mission is to help low-income women change the game for real, and Level 1 is designed to make it possible for every woman to get this game changing system affordably.
I do understand that $1500 can still feel like a LOT of money!
But I want to be very honest with you that building a successful business is very different from having a job. A job pays you. It’s a one-way street. Your business is a two-way street.
In order for your business to pay you better than a J-O-B, you HAVE to INVEST both time and financial resources in the growth of your business. Think about it – the entire stock market exists because companies need to raise money to invest in their company’s growth.
If investing money into your business feels unattractive or unrealistic, I highly recommend you consider whether being an entrepreneur is the right path for you.
If being an entrepreneur is the right path for you, this investment will save you years trying to figure it out on your own. Waiting to get the support you need is waiting to generate wealth, doing what you love. Whether it’s with me or someone else, don’t wait to get the training you need, because every day you do, you’re actually losing money and time.